General

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Candido, About the omnisci.conf I didn't touch anything from the default. so I had a little bit of time and I tried to replicate the issue exactly as I did before but now I am starting to think that is something related to how omnisci interacts with ...

• Hi @Sumit Srivastava in reply to this message Objective : Performance Testing on Omnisci Database Issue Observed : Performance Slowness Hardware Setup Detail Intel X86 CPU : 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4114 CPU @ 2.20GHz ...

• query answered.

• Hi @Sumit Srivastava , If you mean run a sql script from bash an write the output on an external file it quite easy; you have to to redirect the standard output to a file like ​ echo "select count() from flights where dest_state='###state###';" | ...

• Hi @Sumit Srivastava , If you are asking something similar to variable in Oracle's sql*plus, where when you run a script the tool will ask for the content of variables , there isn't. If you want to run a script substituting something similar to variables​ ...

Announcements

• Converge by OmniSci

Converge is the first industry conference that specifically focuses on GPU technologies that are revolutionizing data analytics, data visualization, and data science.

The three-day event will give big data analysts, geospatial analysts and data scientists the chance to engage with experts and thought leaders as they explore the latest innovations in the fast-growing field of GPU-accelerated analytics and data science.

Latest Shared Files