General

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Randy ------Original Message------ Hi @Michael Kay - You can use Python 3.7 with pymapd and cudf as follows: conda create -n pymapdenv conda activate pymapdenv conda install -c conda-forge -c rapidsai pymapd cudf=0.8 cudatoolkit python=3.7 ...

• Hi @Archi K , I'm sorry, I forgot to reply to the ETL question. Still, without knowing how SQL server tables are populated (you wrote is a replica of another SQL server) and which steps you are taking to flatten your data, it's challenging. there ...

• Hi @Michael Kay - You can use Python 3.7 with pymapd and cudf as follows: conda create -n pymapdenv conda activate pymapdenv conda install -c conda-forge -c rapidsai pymapd cudf=0.8 cudatoolkit python=3.7 ​

• Hi there About to install anaconda and libraries ready for pympad and omnisci. Saw this in a post from 2019: With pymapd 0.7, we've relaxed our package dependencies to allow for Python 3.7 and/or "pyarrow 0.11" with one caveat: if you want to ...

• Hello, I'm sorry for reopening the thread, but maybe my last post was missed somehow. 1. Anybody has an idea to achieve fast and reliable synchronization between mssql server and omnisci? :) 2. Next thing is, I've reuploaded the data to keep them ...