General

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi @Nagulan Santhi , Which version of omnisci_server are you using? This message's just saying you can't run the query in GPU mode, because you haven't enough resource, and should punt the execution to CPU. I tried with multiple versions of omnisci ...

• Hi i am getting this error frequently and sometime mapd is crashing Query execution failed with error Query couldn't keep the entire working set of columns in GPU memory 2019-11-12T10:59:41.610941 E 8 RelAlgExecutor.cpp:2247 Query execution failed ...

• Hi Sumit -I'm responsible for Product Mgt here at OmniSci and this has given us a lot to read and respond to. Thank you so much for your message! You clearly care about our platform a lot, and seem to have put a fair bit of effort into both compiling ...

• Hi @Ishika [[Unknown]] , it looks the calcite server is crashing; I guess some SQLs are causing the crash. Can you share a more significant portion of the logs? ​

• hi all, recently we have observed the omnisci DB is getting restarted, from the error log we are observing below , 2019-11-11T00:30:18.232403 F 159955 Calcite.cpp:481 Error occurred trying to communicate with calcite server, the error was: 'THRIFT_EAGAIN ...

Latest Shared Files