Could not fild LibArchive(missing:BZ2_LIBRARY) when building

Hello everyone. I got some problems when i installed mapd on my computer. When i executed the command cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug .., mapd searched some tools for installing, such as CUDA,Thrift, Folly, Curses, Arrow, LibAwsS3, etc, but it could not find Libarchive Could NOT find LibArchive(missing: BZ2_LIBRARY). I got Libarchive-3.0.4 from github,and configured the path of libarchive,but it did not work.
I checked the file CMakeError.log, it told that undefined reference to pthread_create and /usr/lib/ld: cannot find -lpthreads. I found libpthread.a and libpthread.so in the folder /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/, but the size of libpthread.so was only 252 bytes, and the file was not a binary file, the file ‘libpthread.a’ was about 2MB and exactly a binary file. I even did not know whether we should use -lpthread, or ‘-lpthreads’.
So,could you tell me how to deal with the problem?

Inaddtion, i did not download mapd-deps-latest.tar.gz, so i did not have the module mapd-deps. I wanted to build dependence of mapd manually.

Hi @hchen. What Linux distribution are you using?

The bz2 library dependency can be satisfied with the libbz2-1.0 package on Ubuntu, but on CentOS we build it ourselves.

Thanks for your answer. I have Installed mapd on my computer successfully.