Exception: ERROR-- Exception occurred: type not serializable: [$cor0] (type com.google.common.collect.SingletonImmutableSet)

Why I encountered this problem?
Exception: ERROR-- Exception occurred: type not serializable: [$cor0] (type com.google.common.collect.SingletonImmutableSet)
Thanks a lot!
Sincerely,
Yang Xia

Hi,

Would you be able to give us some context of the problem,

MapD version
Server running number of gpu, memory, operating system etc
Schema
Query
Data quantity
Full mapd_server.INFO log

regards

i also encounter these error,
and the GPU infomation is:
lspci -v -s 01:00.0
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1b00 (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: NVIDIA Corporation Device 119a
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 132
Memory at f6000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Memory at f0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
I/O ports at e000 [size=128]
[virtual] Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities:
Kernel driver in use: nvidia
Kernel modules: nvidiafb, nvidia_390, nvidia_390_drm

the query:select s_acctbal, s_name, n_name, p_partkey, p_mfgr, s_address, s_phone, s_comment from part, supplier, partsupp, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and p_size = 25 and p_type like ‘%STEEL’ and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’ and ps_supplycost = (select MIN(ps_supplycost) from partsupp, supplier, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’) order by s_acctbal desc, n_name, s_name, p_partkey;

the Data quantity:1GB

Full mapd_server.INFO log:
User mapd connected to database mapd
I0730 02:18:58.524286 32092 MapDHandler.cpp:637] sql_execute :RLMicrFQFTNjNca540cp7z8eDg05zXQj:query_str:explain select s_acctbal, s_name, n_name, p_partkey, p_mfgr, s_address, s_phone, s_comment from part, supplier, partsupp, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and p_size = 25 and p_type like ‘%STEEL’ and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’ and ps_supplycost = (select MIN(ps_supplycost) from partsupp, supplier, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’) order by s_acctbal desc, n_name, s_name, p_partkey;
I0730 02:18:58.524704 32092 Calcite.cpp:316] User mapd catalog mapd sql ‘select s_acctbal, s_name, n_name, p_partkey, p_mfgr, s_address, s_phone, s_comment from part, supplier, partsupp, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and p_size = 25 and p_type like ‘%STEEL’ and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’ and ps_supplycost = (select MIN(ps_supplycost) from partsupp, supplier, nation, region where p_partkey = ps_partkey and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = ‘AFRICA’) order by s_acctbal desc, n_name, s_name, p_partkey;’
E0730 02:18:58.530222 32092 MapDHandler.cpp:3525] Exception: Exception occurred: type not serializable: [$cor0] (type com.google.common.collect.SingletonImmutableSet)

please give a hand

I Guess the problem relies in correlated subqueries