I am creating a pipeline which underlying generates Java code, i would like to take 2 float representing long/lat and convert those into some Java representation object of mapd POINT.
I have found this class:
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright 2017 MapD Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
But its not available on JDBC driver level (or at least I cannot find it)… Is there any other Jar library which I should use for this purpose?
Of course I can generate simply string INSERT T VALUES (POINT(O.LONG,O.LAT); and things done.
Any hints welcomed.