We’re excited to return to the Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) conference this year, and we could use your help to get our session proposals accepted.
In order to vote, you will need to sign in, or create an account on the Eclipse site.
Here’s links to the 5 proposals that we submitted:
- Taming Billions of LIDAR Points - This is a very interesting new showcase we’re building with Dr. Michael Flaxman (@mflaxman10) of Geodesign Technologies. I can’t wait to show it off.
- Interacting with National Water Model (NWM) Predictions - This is a project we announced last year with Harvard, working with Ben Lewis and Josh Lieberman. We’ll show off the initial results of their team’s work.
- MapD for Analysts: Visualizing Your Geospatial Data on GPUs - This is a workshop to go deep, and give attendees some hands-on time with MapD and our new geospatial data types and functions.
- Speed Meets Scale: Analyzing & Visualizing Geospatial Data with GPUs
- How To Leverage GPUs to Make the Largest Geospatial Datasets Interactive
You’ll see a little “Your Vote” section on the left side of the proposals.
Thank you! We really appreciate your help.