Launching On AWS
Analysts and data scientists choose OmniSci Cloud for extremely fast visual analysis of very large data sets, without waiting for IT to procure or provision GPUs. You need a security key pair when you launch your OmniSci instance.
To launch your instance:
- Go to the AWS Marketplace page for the Enterprise edition.
- Choose a region from the For Region pop-up.
- Click Continue.
- Choose an EC2 Instance Type. Note that prices vary greatly depending on the hardware configuration you choose.
- Scroll down the page and select a Key Pair.
- Scroll to the top and click Launch with 1-click. A success page tells you that your instance is loading. You can track initialization progress on your EC2 Management Console page.
- To connect to OmniSci Immerse on your AWS instance, you need your Public DNS and Instance ID. You can find these values on the Instances page of your EC2 Dashboard.
For more documentation, click here.
CentOS/RHEL 7.0 or later
Ubuntu 16.04 or later
NVIDIA hardware and software (for GPU installs only)
Hardware: Volta, Pascal, or Kepler series GPU cards. OmniSci recommends that each GPU card in a server or distributed environment be of the same series.Software: NVIDIA CUDA Drivers, version 410.48 or later. Run nvidia-smi to determine the currently running driver.
For more information, click here.
OmniSci provides remote support services to assist with basic operation of the software. No need to worry about uptime and 24/7 availability. We are a quick email away.
- Installation: Refer to any additional instructions to get started with OmniSci on AWS.
- Forum: You can join our forum to connect with experts, learn tips and tricks, and ask questions.
- Datasets: Here are some sample datasets that you can use to try the OmniSci platform.
1. Yelp business data
2. NFL Dataset
3. Ford GoBike
* Blog - Know how OmniSci, as an APN Standard Technology Partner, provides a platform to make the process of changing data into information faster, cheaper, and interactive
* Blog - Check out the NFL Big Data Bowl insights we gathered in a few simple steps using the OmniSci Cloud experience